Source Resume is currently accepting posts from outside contributors.
To have your post considered for publication, please understand we require you to adhere to these specific guidelines:
- the article must be related to careers and human resources (tips for finding work in a certain field, understand how an HR representative thinks, etc.)
- the article must be 800 words or more
- the article must be original content written by you
- the article must not be previously published anywhere else
- you will not publish the article anywhere else
- the article will be written in native level English and require minimal editing (though we will edit and style it)
- you agree that the article can be edited and styled to fit out site and audience
- you agree that once submitted, SourceResume.com owns the article and content
- you understand and agree that you will not be paid for the article
If you feel you can adhere to the above guidelines and wish to discuss the opportunity in more details, please fill out the form below.